So after five years of having long hair I finally decided to cut it this weekend. My cousin Jen, who has been training at a high end salon, offered to cut it for me this weekend. We cut about eight inches of length off. I love it and can't believe how much hair came off!!!
hey there!! long time no see. just stopped by your blog and i see you cut your hair. SOOO cute! i love the length on you! hope life is going well and everything goes smoothly w/ your house! good luck!!
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
8 comments:
I love your hair. You look beautiful. Does it feel strange?
I LOVE it, stace. That is so YOU! You always have cute hair, but I think it is the perfect length now!
whoooh hottie!! i love it both ways!! have a good trip home this week, hopefully i'll see you soon!miss you!
wow! Looks good! I'm excited to see it tomorrow!
LOVE IT! Long or short, I have ALWAYS envied your hair. It looks gorgeous!
Stac your hair is so freakin cute short. I love it
Danica
I can't believe how long it was! The new cut looks sooo good, I love it!
hey there!! long time no see. just stopped by your blog and i see you cut your hair. SOOO cute! i love the length on you! hope life is going well and everything goes smoothly w/ your house! good luck!!
sarah
Post a Comment