My friend asked me to help make a blessing dress for her sweet new born. Today I finished the dress and just think it is adorable!! How could something so tiny not be cute??
Yeah!! It turned out so gorgeous Stacy. Exactly what I had pictured. Thank-you again from the bottom of my heart!!! I can't wait to see little Emma in it!
oh my gosh stac!!! you are amazing at sewing. I guess I underestimated your talent!!! If this one is a girl... you know Who i am coming to. Or maybe if its a boy... we will have to work something out!! Eva
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
9 comments:
How Cute!! Now you need to have one of your own. ;)
that is such a sweet dress. these is just something about tiny...and white.
Looks great Stacy! Sooo cute!
I heard u are pretty talented. I'm glad to see some of ur work.
It is beautiful. You are so talented.
Good Job Stac! It turned out so beautiful, I know who to come to if i need anything made!!
Looks great! So cute! I bet she'll love it!
Yeah!! It turned out so gorgeous Stacy. Exactly what I had pictured. Thank-you again from the bottom of my heart!!! I can't wait to see little Emma in it!
It is beautiful and so precious. You do amazing work!!! Have fun in Washington
oh my gosh stac!!! you are amazing at sewing. I guess I underestimated your talent!!! If this one is a girl... you know Who i am coming to. Or maybe if its a boy... we will have to work something out!!
Eva
Post a Comment