Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moving On

Many of you already know, but for those that haven't heard...here is the official announcement. Camron and I are moving again. I fought it for awhile because I feel like we just got settled into our house. I finally feel like we are really getting to know our neighbors and ward. But, as soon as I told Cam I felt like we could consider it, things just fell into place.

We have listed our house for sale. It is official. We put it on the market last week. If your are interested in seeing the pictures and stuff, here is the website:

Home for Sale


We listed it last Monday and have already had 6 showings. Hopefully despite the sad economy, we will be able to sell it quickly.

Once we finish in Pittsburgh, we will be going back to Cache Valley! Things I am not looking forward to...colder temperature, more snow, FREEZING winter, more snow, crapy mall... Things to look forward to...friends and family close by, NEW house, Camron won't have to stay over night in Logan with out me anymore, free gym membership.

Here are some pictures of our NEW house. We close on it the end of MAY, but we won't move in until September. The pics aren't the best quality because they are saved from Cam's phone

Front

Front, back, kitchen, and Master

Master bath, Theater Room, Living room, and Office

Guest Bedroom, Guest Bath, and Garage

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That house is BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with getting your house sold! It will sell fast its amazing too! Have fun in Pittsburg!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

We miss Cache Valley..good luck with everything!

uniquelynat said...

wow! what an adventure. good luck with it all. the house is beautiful.

Tosha said...

Stacy, Eric and I looked at that house before we bought the one we are in now. It is beautiful and only a few blocks from us. Let us know when you get back and we would love to help you guys move in. Congrats!

Hilary and Brian said...

I love your new house its gorgeous! I'm sure your house will sell fast, I would buy it if I could!

mike and elise said...

Your new home is GORGEOUS, but I am so sad that you are moving!!!! Sniff, sniff. Good luck selling your home. Call me soon and let me know when you're free for lunch.

jaci said...

that new house is HUGE!!!! wow! hey, now you'll be closer to me!! good luck selling your other place. have a fun summer in PA!