Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hunting Frogs

There are tons of frogs here in South Carolina. My first night here we went to take Max for a walk and we saw FROGS everywhere! So tonight we went out with Max, The Master Hunter. Aidan, The Master Catcher. And Abby, the Master Squealer!! They had a blast chasing the frogs and catching them.

The poor subject


Hunting the Frog out of the bush

Caught one!!


Pucker up Prince

3 comments:

Meg & Cache said...

I'm sure Max was in heaven!! can't wait to have ya back in PA, Journee will be so excited too!

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like lots of fun. The kids are so cute.

mike and elise said...

Aww, I love hunting frogs! One of my favorite pastimes when I lived in Seattle. I grew up having frogs I caught as pets and catching tadpoles and keeping them until the morphed into frogs. So much fun!!!