Well, I have been MIA for awhile. We got all packed up from Pitt and headed home! Cam and I drove for two days and the highlights of our drive included...
Watching max chase frogs in NE, Watching max chase grass hoppers in WY and watching Max find something to chase everywhere we stopped.
We made it to our new house and it was great to finally spend a night in our NEW HOME!! It has taken us awhile to get settled. It took a couple of weeks to get internet service...so I have felt completely cut off from the world.
The first weekend back, we drove to Idaho to go see Cam's family.
Max was able to smell the fresh country air and play in the fresh cut country grass

Cam honed in on his golfing and fishing skills

And I got to see a miniature horse for the first time

The next week I somewhat tried to get things organized in the house. I haven't made it very far yet. Once I get some decorations up, I will try to post some pics.
I also worked on this project during the week. My friend asked me to make her daughter's blessing dress. I must say, I even impressed myself. I definitely gave myself a challenge!!

The following week we left for AZ. We went down to visit our friends and had a great time watching some baseball!



Watching max chase frogs in NE, Watching max chase grass hoppers in WY and watching Max find something to chase everywhere we stopped.
We made it to our new house and it was great to finally spend a night in our NEW HOME!! It has taken us awhile to get settled. It took a couple of weeks to get internet service...so I have felt completely cut off from the world.
The first weekend back, we drove to Idaho to go see Cam's family.
Max was able to smell the fresh country air and play in the fresh cut country grass
Cam honed in on his golfing and fishing skills
And I got to see a miniature horse for the first time
The next week I somewhat tried to get things organized in the house. I haven't made it very far yet. Once I get some decorations up, I will try to post some pics.
I also worked on this project during the week. My friend asked me to make her daughter's blessing dress. I must say, I even impressed myself. I definitely gave myself a challenge!!
The following week we left for AZ. We went down to visit our friends and had a great time watching some baseball!
4 comments:
Thanks for the update and love the pics! Awesome Job on the dress!
glad to hear you're home! maybe now we can see you soon, and see your new house... we miss you!! that dress is gorgeous. i'm so impressed!! and that mini horse has got to be the cutest thing ever!
But what about the HUGE pigs/hogs??? Are they spooning? (yes, that is where my mind is....) The dress is ADORABLE! You sure have set the bar high for your children's blessing outfits. I am super excited to see your new house with your stuff in it. Still shooting for the hot tub to be up and running by then?
Isn't it so nice to be home I love it.. Chase and I are going to have to come up to Logan to see your new house! That blessing dress that you made is beautiful... You are amazing at sewing..Its one of you many talents!;)
Post a Comment