Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sew What??

So....
I have been a terrible blogger lately. To be honest, I haven't taken too many pictures, and so I don't post. (I am not a very elaborate writer, and don't have much to say without pics)

Soo.........
You may ask what we have been doing lately?

SEWING!!

Sooo.........
I have spent way too much time on this bad boy. Luckily I have my own sewing room now and can leave it as messy as I want. That means when I stop working for the day, I leave everything where I can find it!! Love IT!!

Soooo.............
Here are some of my projects of late. If you notice in the photo all the fabric on spools?? (Over 40 yards). SO what would I do with 40 yards of fabric?

Make Drapes of course!!

Here are the ones I finished tonight. They are for our family room.

I made these ones a couple of weeks ago. This is our Master Bedroom. ( I am slowly getting more things hung up.)

SOOOOOOO..................
I have also been working on this cute thing. I have two more to make for some adorable little girls. Is that bad that I want one in my size to snuggle in?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................
Here are a few random things I never blogged about this month

Cam Blowing fog/smoke from the dry ice we used in HOME MADE root beer at Halloween (thanks Jess and Mike)

My Mom and I went to an awesome Charity Dinner for the Davis Arts Council. Kimberly Lock performed and there was delicious food.

And of course, capturing the first snow of the year in Logan.

6 comments:

mike and elise said...

How fun! I always love to see what amazing sewing creations you come up with! LOVE your new home! We need to come visit. hint hint. :)

Chase & Megan said...

Your house is coming together so nice, its fun that you get to have a room all to your self and do what you want with it! your doing a great job decorating.

{amy k.} said...

it was so fun to see you at the gala! and i love that you are doing so much sewing... i am jealous!

Adrienne and Darren said...

You are amazing. I love your curtains! Thanks for letting us stay with you. It was a lot of fun.

Kristen Crandall said...

It all makes me super home sick.

*Bree* said...

I love seeing your projects I love sewing myself and have to say I envy you having a room designated for it haha! It takes alot of the fun out of it when you spend the majority of the time getting everything out and putting it away!! Looks like you guys have had a great off season!!