Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's hear it for New York!!

All of us Hanna girls took an AWESOME vacay to NYC!!!!

We had a great time. Lots of walking, sightseeing, shopping, eating, pictures, more walking, and more eating! We stayed right in times square and made it to most the normal tourist sights. We ate at some yummy places, but my favorite would have to be TONY Di Napoli's. It is a yummy family style Italian place :)

I wish we could have stayed longer. Hopefully we will get to do it again soon!

3 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love the pics! NYC was the funnest vacation I have ever been on. I am really missing it :). We will have to do NYC again. I have to eat at Tonys and see more of central park. We can't wait until you are home. Miss ya tons. I feel so blessed that you are apart of our family. You are an amazing sister! Tell cam hi for us. We love him too.

Candace said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Your sisters-in-law are super lucky to have you. Stacy, can I just take a minute to tell you how wonderful you are? You are so kind and thoughtful and I love it how when you come to town you always make time to see me, no matter how busy you are. You're always positive with great stories to share. And, you make a wonderful mother duck :) Thanks for being such a great cousin.

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

That was a fun sister trip, we will have to start planning something for next year. And we for sure need to make a book with all the pictures in it, so we can remember how much fun it was!