
We had a Creepy night with Friends this weekend with some CrEepY Treats :) Good thing they didn't taste like they looked...We had spider eggs, mummies, ghosts, eyeballs, skull slime...and many more horrific bites!








Costumes were also required! Cam was a hunter, max was a deer that had been shot, and I was a fox




And this year I used a more couture take with my pumpkins, Do you like??

Costumes were also required! Cam was a hunter, max was a deer that had been shot, and I was a fox

And this year I used a more couture take with my pumpkins, Do you like??
5 comments:
How fun!! Your treats were super creative! And yes, I do like your couture pumpkins:) We miss seeing you guys!
Looks like alot of fun, I love all the creepy treats and the costumes are great. Happy Halloween
Fun!! I love your pumpkins! Miss you. :(
looks like a great party!
How fun! sorry chase and I couldn't make it. You did a great job with decorating ;)
Post a Comment