Today we went to the National Cathedral with my cousin and her family. In three summers of being here, we never made it there. I had never been to a Cathedral before. It was very beautiful building. The architecture was very interesting and ornate. There are so many stories that go with each pane of stained glass. I am sure you could spend days in there and only touch the surface of the symbolism.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Six Days and Counting!
We have six days until we go back to Utah!! Yeah the summer is almost over! This is Camron's "I am excited I am going home" face....

Today we went to the National Cathedral with my cousin and her family. In three summers of being here, we never made it there. I had never been to a Cathedral before. It was very beautiful building. The architecture was very interesting and ornate. There are so many stories that go with each pane of stained glass. I am sure you could spend days in there and only touch the surface of the symbolism.




Today we went to the National Cathedral with my cousin and her family. In three summers of being here, we never made it there. I had never been to a Cathedral before. It was very beautiful building. The architecture was very interesting and ornate. There are so many stories that go with each pane of stained glass. I am sure you could spend days in there and only touch the surface of the symbolism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gorgeous building! I am glad you made it to see it. We have a "what have we never seen although we've lived here for 5 years" list.
i love it at the national cathedral. it's amazing there! i'll be taking illya there because i know he will love the building and also the gardens surrounding it. oh, and we are counting down the days as well!! oregon, here we come!
Post a Comment