Monday, August 10, 2009

Very Boring

We haven't been up to anything particularly exciting lately...so here is a glimpse of our boring lives :)

Day at the beach, but poor cam was sick and just laid under the umbrella all afternoon :(



Georgetown Cupcake with my cousin Candace ( having her definitely wasn't boring, but she was at her conference most of the time!)


Dog sitting Charlotte, our neighbors dog


4 comments:

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

You and your cousin sort of look alike. Oh.. How I love the beach! We only got to go once so I am jealous..

Amy and Clint said...

Hey Stacy - the summer here has been. . . hot. It's a good thing I really like my job. I think we'll move when Clint is done w/ school. Other than the heat I don't have any complaints. I'm so jealous you are in DC! What are you doing out there? How was your first year of work?

Kacie said...

Mmmm those cupcakes are to die for! I might be making a trip just for those before we leave!!!

Candace said...

Mmmm...those cupcakes were delicious!! (And so were those breadsticks!) I appreciate the disclaimer on that photo :) Thanks again for letting me come stay with you and visit. It was so nice to spend time with you and to be able to have a "home" to go to each night after the conference. You are wonderful! I hope you didn't end up getting too sick and that you enjoyed the beach!