Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Because I love Celeb Gossip

Well, to be honest I haven't even ever really watched the hit show Jon & Kate plus 8, but I sure know who Kate Gosselin is. And she bought a condo in the town square where we live! It is kinda crazy, but if you want a better idea of the place where we live, check out this link that will show you the news report confirming the rumor...



Kate moves to Rockville MD

If you look close, you see a quick glimpse of one of our guys (Spencer) walking down the side walk. I was kinda let down I wasn't on the report :( I was out in the square with my dog Max while they were filming for the report! JK

3 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

so that's why hilary and i saw her! i was wondering what she was doing here. my question is, why is a mom of 8 buying a condo?? thanks for the info. i love celeb gossip, too!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

nooooo!!!! i am so mad that i'm not there! i never watched the show either, but i'm a sucker for celebrities! i would probably stay outside all day long watching for her!

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Ha I love John and Kate plus 8! It's one of Linley's favorite shows- it's sad that they split up though but John is being selfish!