You may read the heading to this post and think that I didn't like the new Harry Potter movie. Well I wish I could tell you if I liked it or not! We had bought tickets to go see Harry Potter last night and were way excited!! We went up to the theater about 45 min early thinking that would be plenty of time to get in line. As we got close to the theater, there were literally HUNDREDS of people in front! I thought no way, we are going to have crapy seats and not get to sit together!!!
We finally saw a worker and I asked where the line was for our show time; This is when the major LET DOWN comes into play. The theaters had filled with smoke, they evacutated everyone (hence the hundreds of people), and no one was allowed back in the theater for the rest of the night!!! BUMMER!! Our tickets are redeemable for another show time, but we didn't get to see it last night. I guess once I have seen it I will let you know if I liked it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! That's crazy! Good thing you weren't in there with the smoke but too bad you didn't get to see your movie! You'll have to let us know what you think when you get the chance to see it.
that's a bummer.good thing you can use them another time though! hope you aren't let down when you actually see it!!!
That is a let down. That is crazy about the theater. I can't wait to hear how the movie is. Have fun.
dantzelle told me about that. that's crazy!! lets hope when you went tonight, there wasn't a flood or somethin'!
Post a Comment