How Can you not feel better and more relaxed after looking at all those flowers!!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Flowers
We went to the National Botanical Gardens today! I love all the flowers, they are so unique and so perfect. It is a very calming place. In the main entrance, they have flowers, fountains, and music playing. I just thought I would share a few of my favorite and crazy flowers!










How Can you not feel better and more relaxed after looking at all those flowers!!
How Can you not feel better and more relaxed after looking at all those flowers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was way fun and beautiful! Thanks for planning it! I love the pics those are some cool flowers!
your right those are some pretty flowers! Im glad you guys had fun! ;)
I love the flowers you took pictures of. The hot pink one is so cool! If your out there again next year you'll have to take me. Whenever I go with my mom and dad on trips we always find the botanical gardens, we went in Denver and in St. Lewis and this fall we are going to go to the Victorian Gardens in Canada.
so beautiful! i'm bummed i missed the trip. i'll have to go w/ illya one of these days. glad you guys had fun, though.
Oh wow, I am jealous! I love to go there one day. I love seeing professional gardens. Relaxing, isn't it? Thanks for sharing your pictures. It was nice talking with you the other day! I'm excited for you to come home so we can go out!
Post a Comment