Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy Independence Day!
We decided to take it easy and do our own fireworks for the Fourth of July. After the boys got done working, a group of us drove out to West Virginia to light off some awesome fireworks!! They were the big kind you can't buy in Utah. The place we found was so magical! There were fireflies ALL OVER!! The trees looked like they were sparkling from all the fireflies. They added to the firework display! We had a great time celebrating!!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad you enjoyed girls camp. It sounds like your 4th of July was really fun. I am glad you found a perfect place to enjoy some fireworks. I can just imagine all those fire flys. I loved seeing the fire flys while I was out there. They really facinated me, I even came home and looked them up on the internet to find out more about them.
we had so much fun thanks for inviting us! i agree the fireflies were so beautiful!
Thanks for the great 4th of July. It was so much fun. Thanks for all that you do for us. We are going to miss you.
It was way fun! Thanks Cam for the fireworks and the Stacy for the pics!
oh, i had no clue that's what everyone was doing! glad you had a blast, though!
Post a Comment