Monday, September 21, 2009

Catching up

I finally got my battery charger and all the cords for my camera!! Hopefully I will be better at taking more pics in the next little while.

When we got home I cleaned out the hot tub and left it at a cooler temp. Then I had our niece's come over for a "pool" party. They had a blast jumping in and floating on their backs! (Max wanted to get in too :)



This last weekend we got to go boating in southern Utah with my parents and aunt and uncle. We all came back exhausted!!


And yesterday we got to go to a special birthday party for this cute princes...She's one!!

I also went indoor sky diving last week...but I am still trying to figure out how to get the video on to my computer. Any suggestions on how to get dvds on a Mac?? I don't have the ripping program...

4 comments:

Kacie said...

How fun! Kate is one how crazy! Boating and hot tubing look fun! I might have to go hot tubing this year since I'm no longer prego!

big_smartmouth said...

a cold hot tub...smart!! it's already starting to get chillier here in oregon, so i could use the hot, hot tub! =) great pics. btw LOVE the new hair! the bangs are adorable!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

indoor sky diving?

mike and elise said...

Looks like you had fun in St. George! Also, I remember when we were kids and my parents would turn down the temp on the hot tub and we'd "swim" all day long. We loved it! I can't believe your story below with the cars. How FRUSTRATING!!! I'm glad you got them back. We gotta get together soon now that you're back. I'll figure out a weekend and get back to you! :)