This year for Thanksgiving we took a roadtrip to Seattle Washington to see my brother! Four years ago Cam and I were able to go to Seattle for Thanksgiving when his sister lived there. It was fun to go back together!! We drove up with my parents which made less driving time for us (thanks mom and dad!!)
We were able to go to the school and watch my nephew in a Thanksgiving play. We saw my brother's new house.
The girls helped make pies

The dogs didn't even need turkey to be sleepy, and neither did Grandma!!


On Friday the skies were blue and we had a good view of Mt. Rainier and the Tacoma Narrows Bridge


On the way home we saw the new Columbia River Temple

And Max and Cam were good travelers!!
We were able to go to the school and watch my nephew in a Thanksgiving play. We saw my brother's new house.
The girls helped make pies
The dogs didn't even need turkey to be sleepy, and neither did Grandma!!
On Friday the skies were blue and we had a good view of Mt. Rainier and the Tacoma Narrows Bridge
On the way home we saw the new Columbia River Temple
And Max and Cam were good travelers!!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I've always like Seattle so I'm jealous you were able to get away and even more jealous of the chile trip coming up:)
i love seattle. it's one of my favorite places to visit here on the west coast. glad to see you guys had fun up there. happy holidays!
Cute picture of the girls!! And I loved the picture of your mom...I only wish I was there to see her reaction when she reads this post :) Looks like you guys had fun.
I'm excited to see you at Christmas! I need to call you soon anyway, so we'll have to plan a get-together then.
Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday!!!!! I can't wait until you get home to hear about all of your adventures in Chile. I sounds like it has been crazy and scarey. I hope the rest of your trip is better. Be Safe!!!!
Post a Comment