Thursday, November 12, 2009

Up for Grabs

Cam and I have had verizon services since we have been married. However, his work required all managers to get an Iphone...and since At&t is the only provider...we had to make the switch. The bummer is I had just gotten a phone last march and it is still pretty nice. I have asked a few people and most people either just got a new phone/ or don't have verizon.

SO....I am advertising my phone as a give away. It won't be useful to me anymore. It is a LG Dare compatible with Verizon. It is touch screen and has internet and navigator capabilities. If you or someone you know is in need of a phone, please let me know. I would rather give it to some one I know than just donate it to a place. You can call, txt, or leave a comment if you are interested!!

here is what it looks like...

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

wow... my phone seriously just broke yesterday! I am in need and we are on Verizon. How much do you want and will you ship it to me!

p.s. still bummed we never got together while you were here!! If you come next summer we need to for sure!!!