Santiago was next on our route
We got in late and got to our hotel. The next day was my birthday! We were able to go to the Santiago Temple. It was so beautiful. When we got robbed, I realized that I hadn't brought my temple recommend. We had to call the bishop back at home so that I could get in. Once we were in the session, Camron realized there were some people from one of his areas in the same session! He was able to visit with them and then we went to the ward they attend later in the week. We only spent one day in Santiago, so we don't have too many pics there.
It was a national holiday, so the only restaurant we could find open was a Chinese restaurant!

Nativity at the Temple
The Santiago Temple

Some of the Mountains while driving to our next city

We got in late and got to our hotel. The next day was my birthday! We were able to go to the Santiago Temple. It was so beautiful. When we got robbed, I realized that I hadn't brought my temple recommend. We had to call the bishop back at home so that I could get in. Once we were in the session, Camron realized there were some people from one of his areas in the same session! He was able to visit with them and then we went to the ward they attend later in the week. We only spent one day in Santiago, so we don't have too many pics there.
It was a national holiday, so the only restaurant we could find open was a Chinese restaurant!
Nativity at the Temple
The Santiago Temple
Some of the Mountains while driving to our next city
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! Except for the getting robbed part! It is so pretty there and definately a trip you will remember!
That is so awesome you guys went and did that. It looks like you had a good time. Tyler is so jealous! I don't know if I could do it, I think I would starve! How did you like the food?
Post a Comment