Then we ate completos (Chilean Hotdogs) Loaded with all the toppings! There was more toppings on the bun then there was hotdog!! Camron was so excited to eat Completos again!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Los Angeles, Chile & Salto de Laja
We went to Salto de Laja, a beautiful waterfall near Los Angeles, Chile. It was breath taking. I love the sound of waterfalls and the beauty of them. We spent quite a bit of time just enjoying the scenery!






Then we ate completos (Chilean Hotdogs) Loaded with all the toppings! There was more toppings on the bun then there was hotdog!! Camron was so excited to eat Completos again!
Then we ate completos (Chilean Hotdogs) Loaded with all the toppings! There was more toppings on the bun then there was hotdog!! Camron was so excited to eat Completos again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love waterfalls also. Did you like the hot dogs? Thanks for sharing your vacation. It is so much fun to see.
It looks way pretty! I love the pics! Those hot dogs look good! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment