Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Quick Break from Chile

We spent the Christmas break up in Idaho with Camron's family. There were lots of kids, lots of dogs, lots of good food, and lots of fun. I forgot my camera, so I don't really have much footage to show. A couple of days after Christmas we went to Jackson hole to ride into some hot springs. That was so much fun. The only way to get back into them is by snowmobile or dog sled. So we rode in and had a blast relaxing in the hot springs. Where the spring poors into the pool area, it is 112 degrees!

For New Years we went to Logan to hang out with some friends. On New Years Day, we went snowmobiling up in Logan canyon. There was a ton a powder and we had a blast. I got to ride double with Camron, and I must say he is getting much better at controlling a sled, especially with two people on it!

Mike and Jess

Spencer

Me and Cam, and I swear we are smiling!!

1 comment:

Adrienne and Darren said...

It is so fun to see the pictures from Chile and it looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow!!!!