Camron and I don't have too many Christmas traditions so far....
I am just hoping what we did this year on Christmas Eve doesn't become a tradition.
We completely gutted our basement
We worked from about 8am to Midnight.
Not a Tradition I want to start!!



On a positive note, We were able to spend a week in Paradise before all this happened. I will try to post more on that later!
And, Despite being exhausted, we were able to have a some what normal Christmas morning!
I am just hoping what we did this year on Christmas Eve doesn't become a tradition.
We completely gutted our basement
We worked from about 8am to Midnight.
Not a Tradition I want to start!!
On a positive note, We were able to spend a week in Paradise before all this happened. I will try to post more on that later!
And, Despite being exhausted, we were able to have a some what normal Christmas morning!
1 comment:
I am so sorry that we didn't make it to help. I am glad that your Christmas morning was better. I can't wait to see pictures of your trip. We love you guys
Post a Comment