Thursday, December 30, 2010

Maui 2010




Before we came home to our disasterous basement, we were able to have a great time in Hawaii. It was a very relaxing vacation with lots of pool and beach time!

Christmas in Paradise

View from our Balcony

Good Food and Good Friends


Night at the Magic Show

Fun at Black Rock

At the Beach

Cam's first Scuba dive

The Scuba Squad

6 comments:

D Bulloch said...

So so jealous... looks beautiful there. Next time you go let me know... I get sweet discounts at the hotel you stayed at : )

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Cute pictures, i love them all! I am glad you guys had tons of fun! IT looks so amazing over there!

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like it was an awesome trip. I hope things are calming down for you.

Kacie said...

I really like the pics with the turtles they turned out neat! Glad you had fun!

Cathy Hanna said...

looks like a heavenly time!

*Bree* said...

Way fun!!!