Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekend Get-a-Way

I feel like we haven't done much lately, but I feel like we are always busy. This last weekend we were able to get a way for a quick weekend. Camron was going to Las Vegas to go to the UFC fight, and I went down and went shopping! We loved the warmer weather and staying in the new Vdara Hotel.


Here are some other random pictures from the last month or so...

Camron's newest hat

My latest projects

BEFORE

AFTER

Progress on the basement repairs

3 comments:

mike and elise said...

Oh, how I would love a getaway to Vegas!! I'm so jealous of the warm weather. What do you leave for Pittsburgh again??? We should do something before you leave. We could go to lunch, although my kids are not conducive to a nice, relaxing outing. You could come over here, and I'll make some lunch. Oh, and I have your book still that I need to give back to you!!!

Greg and Carly said...

Stacy, I think we would make the perfect sewing team! :) Looks like you had a fun time in Vegas!

{amy k.} said...

vegas looks nice and warm!

your projects look great, nice work!