By the way, CONGRATS on your graduation!!! Also, Max is sooooo cute!! And also #2, we have to talk before Mike and I go to Cozumel in November so you can give us pointers! :)
p.s. That summer (Adam's Canyon) was the best, wasn't it??? Good memories.
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
3 comments:
Cute pictures!
Hawaii looked like a blast! I am jealous!! Love the pics of Max!!!
By the way, CONGRATS on your graduation!!! Also, Max is sooooo cute!! And also #2, we have to talk before Mike and I go to Cozumel in November so you can give us pointers! :)
p.s. That summer (Adam's Canyon) was the best, wasn't it??? Good memories.
Post a Comment