Monday, June 16, 2008

New Blogger

Well I have been inspired by all my sister-in-laws to officially become a blogger. It seems to be a fun way to share our lives and to keep in touch! It is also fun to see everyone's pictures while we are living out here in Virginia. Speaking of Virginia, we are almost half way through our summer here and have been loving it! We have really enjoyed the east coast and love all the trees. Our dog Max loves rolling around in the green grass and has definitely kept me busy. Cam has been doing well and has been extremely blessed to be very successful this summer! Well I hope all of you find this entertaining and enjoy seeing our lives pass by!

3 comments:

mike and elise said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog! Seems like everyone's getting one now, doesn't it?? I'm excited to be able to stay in touch better, and see photos of yours and Camron's adventures! You guys are so cute! How long will you be in Virginia?

Stacy said...

we will be out here until the first of september. We love it out here. It has been a lot of fun and it is so green here. How is everything going back in Utah?

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

cute blog!! i love all your pictures! miss you guys, see you on tuesday! poor babe! :(