Saturday, June 21, 2008

Maximus

When we were deciding to get a dog, I told Camron I wanted a small dog we could take with us easily where ever we go and one to keep me company in the house. Ever since I can remember I have wanted a westie. So we decided on a small cute westie, on one condition...Camron could name him something "manly". So we purchased our small, cute, fluffy puppy and he was named Maximus (off of gladiator). He goes by Max for short. Anyways I have been getting requests to see more pics of him. So here ya go!

This is my all time favorite pic of Max. His aunt Kristen took it when we were in Utah. For more of her amazing pics check out this website... http://flickr.com/photos/24314896@N03/


These pics were taken the first day I brought Max to our apartment. He was nine weeks old and peed all over the place!!




Max is very sneaky. If I turn around for even a second he is chewing on something. His favorites are my flip flops and shoe laces.


One day I even caught him raiding his treat basket!!


He loves to watch people and other dogs from our deck. Thank goodness he can't fit through any more


As you can see, Max is VERY energetic. He loves to play with anything on the ground. His best friend is his little "cousin" Braxton. They can entertain each other for hours!





I took Max to petsmart today to get groomed. He came out clean and fluffy, I couldn't help but laugh!! He looks so old now!


5 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

He is so sweet! Greg wants a dog too so next time you see him maybe you should try and talk him into getting one like yours!

Adrienne and Darren said...

Your blog is so cute. I love all of your pictures of Max and your slide show. We can't wait for you guys to get back.

Kacie said...

Ha ha that crazy puppy. What are we going to do when we all go home. Brax will be so sad. Those pics after he got his hair groomed do not do the work justice. He was so poofy!!!

Kristen Crandall said...

Thanks for the plug for my photography! Max is a cute dog. He will be almost an adult by the time my kids get to meet him. Abby likes seeing the pictures of him.

jaci said...

HEY YOU! I am so glad you are in the blogging world. Yes, we are still in Logan...ya. About two more years! I am so glad you are having fun in VA! Way to go! I need to come see your house when you come back to Layton. Who is taking care of it?