Awesome couch! It matches your room a lot better now! Brandon didn't know Cam had bought a gun, but he told me the last time him and Mike were at Sportsmans-Saturday- they wanted that gun so Cam did a good job!
Lol I still need to put picts of our new couches on my blog..they are also black leather that recline but not a sectional....I guess great minds think alike...I love our black leather couches..U lovin urs?
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
6 comments:
Love the new couch! How beautiful!
Awesome couch! It matches your room a lot better now! Brandon didn't know Cam had bought a gun, but he told me the last time him and Mike were at Sportsmans-Saturday- they wanted that gun so Cam did a good job!
the curtains look great and so does the couch. The gun is so cool also!!!! Max looks cute with his buzz.
Lol I still need to put picts of our new couches on my blog..they are also black leather that recline but not a sectional....I guess great minds think alike...I love our black leather couches..U lovin urs?
OH your house is looking so cute!! I love the curtains!
Wow Cam was right, that is a big gun. Scary!! Ha. Your house looks so good! I need to come see your new fence and yard!
Post a Comment