Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Hauntings!

I hope you all had a great Halloween. We only had our door bell ring 3 times last night!! :( I was kinda disappointed. Then we went over to Cam's sister's house and had dinner and hung out. Great times! Max didn't need the costume to display his true character...but I thought it fit so well...

The Devil Dog!!
(I love WalMart specials)

3 comments:

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

oh Maxs looks so cute, i love it!! WE are so blessed to have an awesome family. I am so glad you are part of our family you are the best! Tell your family thank you for all the prayers. Me and mike want to stop and see you guys on our way through, so i will call you and let you know! Thank you so much for everything. Love ya tons

Chalen said...

I am glad to see that as a graduate from a master's program at Utah State that you know how to spell special.

Cathy Hanna said...

Max is so adorable in his devil halloween costume! We had a few trick or treaters and I was so excited because we usually don't have any. We love you Love Cathy