Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Infiniti FX45
Stacy and I are looking to get a new ride for her.....I really like the Infinities.

What do you guys think we should get????



Acura RDX
Stacy really likes the RDX.......
i want to see what you guys think!

Let me know what would be the best one to get!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kacie said...

I don't know the stats or anything on either car like gas mileage, or seats, but as far as looks I like the infiniti. Our neighbors have one-i'll have to ask what they think, but hers is silver and it looks pretty sharp!!!

jaci said...

i vote the infinity by far! they are both ritzy!!!! :)

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

I like the Infiniti, it looks sweet!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Mom likes the infiniti as well, as far as looks go. what happened to getting the challenger, you would looks sweet driving that stac!

Adrienne and Darren said...

I like the infinity like everyone else. They look really cool. The other one is nice too. It would be nice to compare them side by side and how they drive. Have fun picking one out!!!!!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

I like both! I love Acuras. They are such great cars. I like the RDX but the infinity is sweet! haha good luck