Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy as Bees

Well Camron and I have been going a million miles an hour...What's new!?? We finished the patio out back....including the new HOT TUB!!! Cam is almost done with the sprinkler system, the rock wall and walkway are taking shape, and sod is supposed to be coming TUESDAY!! Yay! (good thing because secondary water turns off Wednesday). Well, for those of you who haven't heard...I got my work situation figured out. I was able to find something that will work great with our schedule. I got hired with Davis School District, I will mostly be working with preschool though. I will work there two days a week. And then I am working PRN at U of U hospital. I started both jobs this week and have worked almost all week!! (let's just say one weeks paycheck will be bigger than a single month of any other job i have held) Oh the glory of a degree! Granted; i have only really worked as a life guard, childcare, and in a tanning salon! Here is a funny video of max. He "swims" when you hold him up in the air, like when we went boating. I will post pics of the yard soon.

7 comments:

jaci said...

sounds like some fun jobs! I am actually doing my practicum at Riverside preschool and we associate with the SLP's a lot. Those preschool kids are the best. do you love it?

I need to come see your cute house sometime!

{amy k.} said...

such a cute doggie!

Glad to hear your jobs are working out well for you. Preschoolers are so cute!

Christy said...

Congrats on your new jobs. Starting new jobs can be both exciting and nerve racking I've come to realize. Hope all goes well! Sounds like it is.

And cute puppy!! I love dogs :) They are so cute!

Adrienne and Darren said...

It sounds like Cam has been really busy on the yard, and you with work. We need to come and visit. I love the video of Max.

mike and elise said...

Congrats on the jobs! That must feel good to be working again.

By the way, about food storage: I have a paper I need to give you. It's just a big list of little things that you can buy each week when you go grocery shopping that eventually add up to a lot of food! It makes it easy, and it's a great way to get started.

We need to get together soon! How's next Friday?

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey! Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see pictures. I am sad that I can't see Max do his paddle in the air. The videos on blogs won't work here because we are out of area or something.

Kacie said...

I didn't even know you got a job! That is awesome! Brax misses Max-we read our book with Max in it and so we are looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!