
This last weekend we were traveling AGAIN! (In case you don't know that is our life story.) This weekend we went up to Idaho for the annual "Beaver Dick" party. (Do not ask me why it is called this...) But it is the year end party the Rexburg leaders throw for the company employees. It is fun to go to and see everyone, as well as witness crazy stunts and activities. As always they had a mechanical bull and great prizes. Camron was called up on stage by the owner and congratulated for his awesome work this summer (He finished fourth in the company, first out of Rexburg). He finished with 330 accounts. Way to go CAM!! Needless to say we didn't win anything. But we did get free t-shirts. Cam's says "solicitor" accross the back. Mine says "gold digger" accross the back. Oh and max got to see his girl friend dog, journee. They would play almost everyday in the summer and hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks...lets just say he was one happy dog!!! (Don't worry he got fixed last week...so they kept it clean!)
Cam riding the bull

Some of the wives from our office

Cam's fish from our last visit to Idaho

Max and Journee playing


8 comments:
cute cute pictures you guys are cute, sounds like you had a fun time. The house looks amazing and Cam looks like hes having fun gettin that yard put together! It looking great. C-Ya Mechie
whoops forgot the 's - It's looking great. C-Ya Mechie
Looks like a fun little adventure. Those little dogs are so cute!
Jeff and I are doing well. We're living in Florida right now dodging the hurricanes!
Hey stace! The APX party looks fun! How was the weather? Oh and haha just so you know it is called the "Beaver Dick" party because the party is always located at the Beaver Dick park named after a mountain man known for his knowledge of Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, Wy. I had to google why it was named after him but it was pretty interesting!
The pictures of the party are fun and Max's girlfriend is so cute.
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm jealous you get to travel so much. I don't get to as much as I'd like. I still live next door to your old house with my dad. Remember those old neighborly days??
Zumba?? Maybe I'll have to look into it. I go to Weber and I think they have a class up there. Sounds like fun. Thanks for the idea!
SO fun! sounds like you are accomplishing a lot at your house. Funny pic of Max with the pacifier! And journee is soo big....such a little lady! cute puppies!
Hey Stace I found you on Cassi's blog...how are you? Your dog is adorable!
Post a Comment