Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hard work AND Hard play!

Every other summer we come home the day before school and basically have crazy lives until Christmas break. This year WE DON'T HAVE SCHOOL!!!! We have been working hard at getting our house and yard in order. Cam will usually work out on the yard all day and I have been going crazy inside the house trying to get everything clean and organized. Max has been helping Cam outside!! He likes to help dig and move the dirt around....and since he is SUPPOSED to be a white dog...the end result is a very smelly, very tan looking dog.

Here are some pics of what Cam has been doing to the yard, It is going to look wonderful!
This is going to be our back patio


But not only have we been working hard...We have finally been able to play too!! My uncle John and Aunt Annamarie took us out on his boat. We just went up to Pineview, so the water was freezing!! We had a blast anyways. I haven't been wake boarding in 5 years and Cam has never been. We had a great time. Cam was a natural and got up on his 3rd try. He stayed up for a while but we had forgotten to tell him what to do once he got up! He got up again and I think he had fun despite being sick. Any ways, we will have to post more pictures as the yard gets finished!

me on the wakeboard...sporting a very attractive wetsuit...

Camron on his first time up!!

4 comments:

jaci said...

no school! how cool is that?

are you going to get a job practicing your speech pathology?

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey guys! That looks like so much fun! The yard and house work and wake boarding! Stace crazy that it has only has been 2 weeks. But it seems like so much longer!! I am getting used to the life here in China and I do love it. Adam is already sad about going home in January and he is picking up Chinese so fast!! What fun things do you guys have planned for this fall other than yard work? Love ya Dantz

Kristen Crandall said...

Are those pictures of yard work or Max? I see more Max than yard! Hehehe. Anyway.... what I CAN see of the yard looks fun. Boys and their toys. Are you landscaping the front at the same time?

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like you had fun boating! I love the picture of Max and the binki. It is so funny.