Oh thats so funny!!! I love the binky!! We do need to go to lunch sometime soon. We are crazy with school and work but for sure we need to find some time
I don't think I told you but this picture of max is so funny!! I am glad that smells don't carry through- ugh China smells wierd and in Qingdao they had nasty seafood drying out on the sidewalks in containers and it smelled soooo NASTY!haha but thank goodness only in some parts! How are all your projects going?
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
4 comments:
Oh thats so funny!!! I love the binky!! We do need to go to lunch sometime soon. We are crazy with school and work but for sure we need to find some time
Ha Ha that is so funny! Where did he get a binky? Crazy Max..
HI! I ran across your blog. How are you doing? It has been so long since I have seen you.
I don't think I told you but this picture of max is so funny!! I am glad that smells don't carry through- ugh China smells wierd and in Qingdao they had nasty seafood drying out on the sidewalks in containers and it smelled soooo NASTY!haha but thank goodness only in some parts! How are all your projects going?
Post a Comment