We have finally been able to spend some time at our house! I didn't realize how much I missed it until we got back here. But now there is so much to be done! Camron has been working so hard to put in the yard. It is going to be AMAZING when it is done...but it has been a work in progress!
The front of the house

The view from the back of the house
Right when we got back to Utah we headed up to Rexburg to spend time with the Hanna's. Our niece was blessed and we took family pics before we all headed our separate ways again!


8 comments:
what a cute house!!! so lucky! i also am lovin' the hair - it is perfect length for you. cute family pics!
Hey!! I haven't seen you forever!!! Congrats on the marriage and the house is gorgeous too. I'm excited to keep up on your blog. Hope things are well for you :)
Oh and I guess I should tell you who this is...Christy Hales.
It is fun to be home! I actually enjoy cleaning and organizing when it is for our own house! Well kinda...:) Your house looks good! I'm glad we made it through another summer!
i am sooo glad that you are home again. i missed my house too! i didn't realize quite how much either. soo glad to be home!!! love your cute haircut! you totally chopped it! so cute!
We are so glad that you are home and that you were able to come to Adalyn's Blessing. That meant so much to us. I can't wait to see the progress on the yard.
Hey Stace! Thanks for the note! I hope you didn't stay too long on the game, it was so disappointing. I'll be home in November for when Preston gets back (but don't tell him, because we're going to surprise him), so I will have to come see you and check out all the updates to your house!
Stacy!!! Yea! I'm so excited to find you! I saw a comment on Christy's blog from "stacy" and I was thinking in my head "Oh, please let that be Stacy Brown, please!!" And, here you are! I've been thinking about you lately and wondering what you're up to! How are you? I'm so excited to be able to find you out here in this crazy blog world that keeps us all connected one way or another- crazy isn't it? Anyways, sorry for the long comment but I am so excited to be able to see how life is going for you!
Oh yeah- this is Amy Martinez... or I guess Pasqua as you know me...by the way
Oh- and I LOVE your house! It is gorgeous! Where are you living?
Post a Comment