Ha, ha, I didn't think I would end up doing these...but what the heck!
8 TV shows I love to watch: Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the stars!!! Oh and the new 90210, America's Next Top Model, Extreme Home Makeover, and since I need 8, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars!!! (Can you tell I am obsessed?)
8 TV shows I love to watch: Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the stars!!! Oh and the new 90210, America's Next Top Model, Extreme Home Makeover, and since I need 8, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars!!! (Can you tell I am obsessed?)
8 Restaurants I love: Texas Roadhouse, Macaroni Grill, Outback, Olive Garden, Applebees, Quiznos, Sizzler, Buca Di Beppo
8 things I HAVE done today: Played in the snow with Max, Went to church, Bore my Testimony, Made Mac' n cheese, sat by the fire, wrestled Camron, checked my blog, read my scriptures.
8 things I am looking forward to: My first REAL paycheck, getting our sod in, having a fence, warm weather to come back, Cache and Megan moving to Logan, Cancun in December, Getting in our Hot Tub soon!!
8 things I love about summer: The Beach, Boating, Traveling, No School, Warmth, Laying out, Swimming, Anything with water!!
8 things on my wish list: New waterproof digital camera, New winter coat, Finished Yard, A more comfortable couch, More swimsuits, Decorations for my house, a magic cleaning fairy for my house, and an Audi TT (or BMW)
3 comments:
Oh I love dancing with the stars too!!! It's so fun to watch! Glad yo hear you're doing good. I'm excited to see everyone this weekend!
Hey Stacy! I just started a blog for me and Clint, and I remembered that you had one too. Congratulations on your job! It's so nice to have a steady income instead of being slave for the same work. Your house looks darling. I hope you're enjoying it. I'm going to try and link your blog to ours, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Ours is amyandclintanderson.blogspot.com. It's still in the works, but feel free to take a look.
Sounds like fun-more swim suits huh? and Cancun in December (or are you going with APX)? I like the new 90210 and America's Next Top Model also! And the APX party will be fun-are you going to dress up? And don't we all wish for a magic cleaning fairy!!!
Post a Comment