Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Yard!!

So we are ALMOST done with our yard! We got the patio and rock wall done. And thanks to some awesome family and ward members, we have a sprinkler system and SOD!! We love the grass. I still have to take a double look when I pull up. It looks so much better with some grass. Max loves the grass too. Our fence should be done in the next couple of days. Here are some pics for an update.

7 comments:

Cathy Hanna said...

Your yard and rock wall look great!!!!I can't wait to come down and see it.

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Your yard looks great! How is Cam recovering from his lasik surgery? How are your jobs going? Talk to ya soon

Kacie said...

Looks awesome! It is nice when it is done!!! I'm glad at least Bran could come help!

Jamie said...

wow - how awsome!! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful house - cameron takes good care of you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet job Cameron & Stace! The patio and rock wall look great!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

PINK DOLPHINS? That sounds so crazy and cool! I will have to look it up! I hope my hair is getting longer! That would be so great. It seems like it has been stuck at the same length FOREVER! haha and Adams hair grows like a weed! :> Hopefully your jobs are going great and you are having fun finishing up your yard! We will call soon again! We can't wait to be home and hang out with you guys. We love and miss you!

Kai Nielsen said...

Congrats on the yard it looks great . . . we were not as brave as you two and purchased a home with a finished yard. I ran across your blog after running into Cassie's blog . . . it looks like you two are happy and having a great time! It was fun to see what you have been up to. Kai & Katie