Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week in Paradise!

Cam and I just got back home from our great vacation in Cancun! I love everything about the beach and this trip was well enjoyed. We went with Cam's company and it was fun to see so many people Cam works with. We didn't really feel like we were in another country because you kept running into someone from home!!

Here is a quick summary of our vacation...walking on the beach at night, walking on the beach in the morning, renting scooters and driving around, accidentally found topless beach, went snorkeling, ate at mexi cafe, held crocodile and other crazy animals, found american food at the Outback, swam in the ocean, went on 12 ziplines through the jungle, swam in a sinkhole, rode zipline into the sinkhole, met up with the rest of our office, went to Xel Ha, more snorkeling, saw turtles and stingrays, jumped off cliff, relaxed in hammacks, got stranded at Xel Ha when the van wouldn't start, laid out at the pool, drank virgin pina coladas, swam in the ocean, boogie boarded, drove around town on scooters, went to the flea market, got a henna tat, and thats about it!! We had a blast!!!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I bet it was a great break.

Kristen Crandall said...

Spencer wants to know if Camron was driving the scooter when you "accidently" found the topless beach... We think it was planned all along =). Cool Pics. The rope swing over the river looks fun.

Adrienne and Darren said...

it looks like it was a blast. I love the pictures. I still can'y believe how big the snake was.

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

We had so much fun, i was sad to come home. I have alot of pics i need to send you!

Greg and Carly said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm for sure going next year! :)

Foster Mom said...

FUN!! We got a new blog address, it's http://katietravisaudreybrad.blogspot.com/, so come check us out!

katie

Greg and Carly said...

Would you please email me your mailing address? gregandcarly@gmail.com
Thanks!
Carly