Katie and I love Cancun!!! We spent 7 days there on our Honeymoon and absolutely loved it. There are some excellent restaurants and wonderful beaches. Have a great time!
Adam and I are sad that we won't be going to Cancun with you! But that just means we will have to go another time! Your Christmas looks fun! We love and miss you! Have fun in Cancun! Happy New Year!
Geez you guys are so lucky! Bran and I wish we could be there too but I guess having a baby is a good alternative too... We will be jealous staying in the cold Idaho weather oh well!
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
5 comments:
Katie and I love Cancun!!! We spent 7 days there on our Honeymoon and absolutely loved it. There are some excellent restaurants and wonderful beaches. Have a great time!
Adam and I are sad that we won't be going to Cancun with you! But that just means we will have to go another time! Your Christmas looks fun! We love and miss you! Have fun in Cancun! Happy New Year!
Geez you guys are so lucky! Bran and I wish we could be there too but I guess having a baby is a good alternative too... We will be jealous staying in the cold Idaho weather oh well!
Have fun! Greg's going and leaving me at home!
phttttttttt..... that is me stiking my tounge out at you. Have fun!
Post a Comment