Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!

For my birthday on Monday Camron and I went with some friends to the Melting Pot! I had never been before and I loved it! My recommendations for anyone thinking of going...Bring your second stomach, if you don't have one, at least wear loose fitting pants. The food was good, and we had a great time with our friends. Thanks Meg, Cache, Ty and Linds for celebrating with us! (and meg, I just took this pics from your blog, so i will have to get the rest later.)

4 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Happy Birthday!

uniquelynat said...

hope you had a great birthday stacy! fun to get to spend time with family and friends!!!

happy birthday!

Ty and Whit said...

Oh happy birthday Stacy!!! Looks like you had so much fun! HOpe things are going good:)

Cathy Hanna said...

That does look like fun, we will have to go sometime. Thanks for hanging out with us last week-end, we loved it!