Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OncE tHEre wAs A SnOw Max!

So our backyard is covered in snow! It is also covered in paw prints from Max's race track! He has loved playing in the snow. The first day it really came down, he wanted to go outside every twenty minutes. He would roll around and run like crazy. Then he would want to come in just long enough to dry off!! He was so hyper the whole day.

I Think he looks like he is smiling in this one!

His face was covered in snow balls

This weekend I went to dinner with Cam's family at Texas Roadhouse, one of our favorites! It was great to see so many of his aunts and uncles!

Brooklyn, McKayl, and Stacy

Monday we had a Family Home Evening with some other couples in our ward. We made cookies and took them to some families. We also went caroling. Camron and I don't sing, but we were good sports and went anyways. Then we played cranium. We lost!! But we had tons of fun!

All bundled for caroling

The Cranium Crew

Our Friend Jeff decorated this snowman...We still aren't sure what kind of snow man it is supposed to be!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stace - This is Lis (Breinholt) Pyper.... I found you on Cassi's blog. Looks like things are good for you - your dog is soooo cute. Hope you don't mind that I added you to our blog list! Here is our blog:

http://lispyper.blogspot.com/

Kacie said...

How fun! Max is a cute snowdog! Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

So I decided to "Look you up" today. You're dog is so cute, it looks like he loves the snow as much as mine. It's funny I will have entire posts dedicated to my little guy, but hey, no kids running around yet so he will do. It was good to see you yesterday. Christmas shopping brings out people you haven't seen in forever! And Rico says hello.

Meg & Cache said...

I love Max in those pics, he looks so cute! We need to get together again, cache got an PS3 and it's just not the same as the Wii ha. Have a good Christmas!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

max looks sweet!! we missed you guys this weekend, the game was pretty fun. But you didnt miss out on much, it was freezing and we lost. But i hope you had tons of fun in idaho. We will have to plan some fun stuff if we are all up for new years. Merry Christmas. Love ya

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you guys and Max have been enjoying to snow!! We hope that the holidays are great! We can't wait to hang out with you guys in a few weeks! We love and miss you!
Love, Adam and Dantz