Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! It was great to see you guys! I'm glad we got to spend time with you and thanks for coming over while we had our false alarm!
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! It was great to see you guys! I'm glad we got to spend time with you and thanks for coming over while we had our false alarm!
Merry Christmas. Hope you guys had a great day. Max looks so cute covered in snow. We got guitar hero too. We should rock out together.
I love you card that is so neat!It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas filled with family fun. We can't wait for you to come up again!
Oh that card is so cute!! I Hope you had an awesome Christmas!!
Post a Comment