Then this last weekend we went to Vegas to celebrate my 24th birthday!! It was a great weekend. We drove down and got to see family in Cedar and St. George on the way. Then we headed out to Vegas. We stayed in the Venetian Hotel. It was gorgeous. I don't know if I had ever been in that one. Lets just say our hotel room had 3 FLAT SCREEN TVs! It was gorgeous. We went shopping, rode the big shot (Twice!), and then Camron took me to this nice restaurant in the Paris Hotel, Mon Ami Gabi...Delicious! The next day we got massages and went shopping again (Camron forgot all of his shirts...so he HAD to get new ones...) We went to the Bellagio and watched the fountains and saw the Christmas display. Then came the fun part, THE BLUE MAN GROUP! We got front row tickets to the BLUE MAN GROUP! It was a great weekend. And the best part is, it isn't even my birthday yet....There will be plenty more to come!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
veinte quatro
I love the month of December! Not only do we get to celebrate my birth, but we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. This is the first year we have put up a Christmas Tree. (We didn't have room the first year, and we moved last year.) So we got our first Christmas Tree.

Then this last weekend we went to Vegas to celebrate my 24th birthday!! It was a great weekend. We drove down and got to see family in Cedar and St. George on the way. Then we headed out to Vegas. We stayed in the Venetian Hotel. It was gorgeous. I don't know if I had ever been in that one. Lets just say our hotel room had 3 FLAT SCREEN TVs! It was gorgeous. We went shopping, rode the big shot (Twice!), and then Camron took me to this nice restaurant in the Paris Hotel, Mon Ami Gabi...Delicious! The next day we got massages and went shopping again (Camron forgot all of his shirts...so he HAD to get new ones...) We went to the Bellagio and watched the fountains and saw the Christmas display. Then came the fun part, THE BLUE MAN GROUP! We got front row tickets to the BLUE MAN GROUP! It was a great weekend. And the best part is, it isn't even my birthday yet....There will be plenty more to come!
Then this last weekend we went to Vegas to celebrate my 24th birthday!! It was a great weekend. We drove down and got to see family in Cedar and St. George on the way. Then we headed out to Vegas. We stayed in the Venetian Hotel. It was gorgeous. I don't know if I had ever been in that one. Lets just say our hotel room had 3 FLAT SCREEN TVs! It was gorgeous. We went shopping, rode the big shot (Twice!), and then Camron took me to this nice restaurant in the Paris Hotel, Mon Ami Gabi...Delicious! The next day we got massages and went shopping again (Camron forgot all of his shirts...so he HAD to get new ones...) We went to the Bellagio and watched the fountains and saw the Christmas display. Then came the fun part, THE BLUE MAN GROUP! We got front row tickets to the BLUE MAN GROUP! It was a great weekend. And the best part is, it isn't even my birthday yet....There will be plenty more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! The 9th, right? Forgive me if I'm wrong! What a gorgeous hotel! I'm glad you guys had a good time. We need to hang out soon! Call us when you're not busy!
Looks way fun. Im glad you guys had such a great time. We love Vegas. It was way good to see you guys too. Happy Birthday
Wow fancy! ! And Happy Birthday! Looks like u had a great one and got pampered! Sweet!
Happy Birthday Stace! I hope that all your wishes come true! I am glad that you had a fun weekend, it looks amazing! I hope that your Birthday is just as fun! Love ya
happy birthday!! what a great way to kick it off!!
happy birthday, today. we are gettin' old, huh? just kidding. what a fun way to celebrate!!
Oh that looks so fun! Happy birthday!!! I saw the blue man group a few years ago and I loved it!!!
Happy Birthday Stace! Sounds like you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Stace! What a great way to celebrate. Can't wait to see you over the holiday break!
I love your Christmas tree! Vegas looked like a great time, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
Hello Hannas....this is your aunt Diane....I love looking at all you kids blogs....it helps me keep up with what you are doing....I hope to see you at christmas....Love, Aunt Diane
Post a Comment