Tuesday, February 3, 2009

UFC

Well anyone who knows Cam, knows he likes watching UFC. He grew up wrestling and now loves to follow the fighting. A few months ago, him and some buddies got tickets for the fight this last weekend. It was between BJ Penn and George St. Pierre. So we went down to Vegas (in the warm weather again!) to go to the fight. Cam even picked out a shirt for me to wear. We had a great time with friends and family. I loved watching Cam's face and excitement while we were there.

Breakfast with Jess and Mike. Notice my sweet fight day shirt...
Cam and Stacy at the fight.

Rashad Evans...(he's a famous guy according to Cam)

Chuck Liddel...He's also a pretty good fighter...:)

The Dudes and the Arena

THE MAIN EVENT: BJ and GSP fighting

The Winner: St. Pierre!!


6 comments:

Cathy Hanna said...

Hi Stacy
I know Cam loves the fight, how did you like going? Your a great sport and I am so glad Cam has you. It looks like everyone had fun. Would you e-mail me some pictures of Damons wrestling match. Thanks

Foster Mom said...

SO FUN!! I am so happy for you guys and all of the fun things you are doing together! I wish we all saw eachother more often.

katie

Kacie said...

It was so fun to go with you guys! We had a blast! I'm glad St. Pierre won for the guys!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Ha we do have the same pic, but your pictures turned out better. I had so much fun, we need to go play more often! It will be nice when michael and I live closer, but i will miss the warm weather.

{amy k.} said...

That sounds like fun that you all got to be together!

Alan and Heidi said...

Alan sold Chuck Liddell an alarm one year :) ha!