i'm just catching up here. it looks like you guys have been having loads of fun. cancun looks beautiful. i'm sure it was a blast! your room looks gorgeous! max is sooo cute!!! have a fun time in dc this summer! and happy selling!
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
5 comments:
i'm just catching up here. it looks like you guys have been having loads of fun. cancun looks beautiful. i'm sure it was a blast! your room looks gorgeous! max is sooo cute!!! have a fun time in dc this summer! and happy selling!
FUN!!!!
Looks like fun! Snowmobiling is a blast-wish we could go but ours is wrecked!
what great action shots you got! amazing!!
You guys have too much too fun. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment