Monday, February 16, 2009

BETTER than flowers

On Valentine's Day Cam had an early meeting in Provo and left before I woke up. He called me later that morning and said he was sorry that he didn't get me flowers, but he has something for me. I drove down to Provo to meet up with him and he had these......


Chocolate covered Strawberries!!!!

Much better than Flowers! He also got me a beautiful necklace.

Thanks BABE


Also I thought I'd show you Max's favorite spot in the house!!!

And I have been painting. Here is a peek at what my bedroom is transferring into....

9 comments:

Kacie said...

I'd take chocolate over strawberries anyday! Sounds like you got spoiled which you deserved!!! Your room is looking awesome!

Greg and Carly said...

Chocolate strawberries! Yummy! And your bedroom paint looks great!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey Stacy,
You have a cute blog also. I know you look familiar...haha I dont know though. Anyways we are not going with APX this year. Our manager which we love so much chose a AMP so we are going with him. Nothing against APX at all we would just feel more comfortable with our manager that we have had for the past 3 years. Anyways I hope you guys have fun in DC though. Keep in touch.
Kerri

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

oh my gosh you know how much I love choc strawberries! (Think Virginia Beach). That was way sweet of Cam. I love the bedroom color also! Very classy

Kristen Crandall said...

Glad you were brave enought to finally paint. The color matches your room, and it is very warm and inviting. Good choice. Great paint job.

mike and elise said...

Wow, Stace! Your room looks amazing! Good choice on the color! I'm excited to get together soon. Let me know when you want to go shopping for decor! :)

D Bulloch said...

You look super pretty in your pic with the strawberries. Hope to see ya soon. We miss you

Christy said...

Oh I would LOVE chocolate covered strawberries!! What a great Valentine's present. Props to the hubby.

Cute room, too. I like the colors.

Hope things are well!

Cathy Hanna said...

I love your bedroom, you did a great job! It was so fun to be in Utah and spend some time with you and Cam. Thanks for the wonderful birthday dinner for Dantz and for getting us tickets to the temple open house.