Well the official decision is finally here. For the Summer of 2009 we will be in
WASHINGTON DC!!!
WASHINGTON DC!!!

We have been in a Virginia office right around the same area, but we will actually have the district and Maryland this year! We are excited to go out east again and hope this summer will be just as good, if not better than 2008!
9 comments:
I love VA! After this baby is born we're coming out there to visit for sure!
I am so excited! We are going to have a blast! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend!
I think that sounds like a blast!! I told Spencer where you are going and he seemed "impressed"...which means jelious. Maybe we can come see you this summer?!?! Are you coming to AZ before you leave to see you new nephew?
Maybe we will see you there :)
Yea!! We'll have to come down for a visit.
I'm way excited and think we'll have a ton of fun!
I'm excited to go! By the way I kinda figured out this blogging thing but yours looks really good!
Hey guys!
I don't know if you remember us but we were at the mystery party! How are yall doing? Thats awesome that its DC for you guys. Keep in touch..
yay! i'm excited for you guys! we're not sure what office we'll be going to yet. we have a few offers that we're considering. i know you guys will have a blast, though! enjoy dc!!
Post a Comment