I love the picture. I can't believe it has been 3 years!! Cam is so lucky to have you. I am so excited to hang out this summer. And I LOVE your new car!!!!
Camron and I were married March 2006. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I graduated with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Camron is a sales manager. Our family also includes our four-legged friend named Max. He is adorable!
5 comments:
Congrats you love birds! Hope you continue your love story for many more eternities to come.
Wow three years. Congrats. That's really great
Happy Anniversary!!!I hope you got to dinner that night. We loved having you home and we love having you in our family! See you this week-end
I love the picture. I can't believe it has been 3 years!! Cam is so lucky to have you. I am so excited to hang out this summer. And I LOVE your new car!!!!
illya & i celebrated our 3rd anniversary, too, on march 11th. congrats on making it 3 years!!
Post a Comment