Monday, March 2, 2009

TRUE LOVE!!!

Well many of you know Cam and I keep debating whether or not to get a new car....We couldn't find exactly what we wanted. Well, My patience paid off!!! I just fell in love and found the vehicle I want!!!!!! I just thought I would share my joy with all of you.

Introducing the all new Audi Q5....



Hopefully under my driving reins in the next 6 months!!!

6 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

so cute stac! i can totally see you in that!

Chase & Megan said...

I have seen a white one driving around town they are so cute. Good choice!

Kacie said...

They are way cute and I love Audi's we are thinking about maybe getting just an Audi car when we get home for traveling! They are sharp looking!

mike and elise said...

What a GORGEOUS car! Great choice. I'm jealous!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

lucky girl!

Kristen Crandall said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your guys are having fun celebrating today.