Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Fotos and an Update

We have been so BUSY lately!!! We have a week until we head out again for the summer! I can't believe the time has already come. Well here are some random fotos from our lives lately...

Meeting some Jazz players

Cam and I at a Fight

Our new niece McKinley on her blessing day

The Darker Do

Our Baby

3 comments:

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Oh yeah I noticed the darker hair in one of ur picts a while ago and forgot to comment...I like it!

Kacie said...

Love the hair-did you get your pics done? Can't wait to see you this next week!

mike and elise said...

Love the dark! Now we match! :) I'm sad you're leaving next week. I didn't realize it was so soon. I wish we were coming. :( We should get together for lunch or something before you leave. What days are you free next week?