Cam kept working from the time we got to the airport, until we left the gate...we even had to find a place for him to plug in.
This is our spectacular view from our "balcony" (a foot of walking space about ten feet long!!). It is just the right size for Max to people watch. Max has already found his favorite places. We live in this apartment complex that is on a town center. There are all sorts of shops, boutiques and restaurants beneath us. We are also only a few minute walk from the Metro. Hopefully it is a great summer!!
7 comments:
I am excited for you guys, DC is a great place.
cute little max! i am going to miss you guys this summer. have another great year!!!
oh wow stace! it looks amazing. can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. i love the pic of max poking his head out of the bag! so cute.
OH MY GOSH, that looks like so much fun!! It looks like you live on the set of "Friends" or something. I wish we'd have gotten together before you left. Have a wonderful summer! Keep posting on your newest adventures!
poor max! what a trooper. we're driving over & lucy is doing great! she is such a good traveling dog. anyway, thanks for the pics. i can't wait to see the apartments for myself!! see ya' next week.
I can't believe you guys are already out there. I am kinda jealous, you guys are going to have so much fun!! Tell everyone hi for me.
Wow! You are soo brave to fly with Max! The D.C. area is going to be awesome for you guys. You will have so much to do all the time, I am excited for you!! We do need to meet up. Have fun and be safe.
Post a Comment